I managed to solve the problem by installing the psycopg2-binary package:
pip install psycopg2-binary
After a redeploy, it works fine.
I encountered the same problem when runing django in a raspberrypi model 3 B+ with the latest os.
sudo apt-get install libpq5 -y
worked for me
- Django Rest Framework debug post and put requests
- Django, adding excluded properties to the submitted modelform
- TemplateDoesNotExist at /users/register/ bootstrap5/uni_form.html
- 'WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'session'
- Override default Django translations