Error: flutter.sdk not set in local.properties
The error message “flutter.sdk not set in local.properties” indicates that the path to the Flutter SDK is not configured correctly in the local.properties file of your project.
To resolve this issue, you need to set the Flutter SDK path in the local.properties file. Follow the steps below:
- Open your project in a text editor or IDE.
- Navigate to the android directory within your project.
- Locate the file named local.properties.
- Open the local.properties file.
- Add the following line to the file:
Replace “path/to/flutter/sdk” with the actual path to your Flutter SDK directory.
After setting the correct Flutter SDK path, save the local.properties file and rebuild your project. This should resolve the “flutter.sdk not set in local.properties” error.
Let’s say your Flutter SDK is located at:
In this case, you would add the following line to the local.properties file: