You should be able to run
/usr/local/sbin/rabbitmq-server or use
brew services start rabbitmq
Here are a few commands to get you started. Just open your cli and type from anywhere
brew services start rabbitmq //start
brew services stop rabbitmq //stop
brew services restart rabbitmq //restart
You can also list all the running services by
brew services list
Alternative way –
Go to the directory where
rabbitMQ is installed and run following commands
cd rabbitmq_server-3.5.3/ //check you's version
sbin/rabbitmq-server //start server
sbin/rabbitmqctl shutdown //stop server
- Django reset_password_confirm TemplateSyntaxError problem
- Ignoring case with __startswith
- How to set timeout for urlfetch in Google App Engine?
- What's equivalent to Django's auto_now, auto_now_add in SQLAlchemy?
brew services start rabbitmq in terminal after that go to
localhost:15672 enter username and password which is
- How can I set a minimum password length when using the built-in Django auth module?
- How can I make a fixture out of QuerySet in django?
- Django nginx Refused to display in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'
- Django-autocomplete-light simple usage
- How can i get all models in django 1.8