I know this question is a bit old, but this looks promising django-postman. I’m about to try it out for a project I’m working on.
I found it here:
If you haven’t seen it before Django Packages is a great site for finding django apps that do all sorts of stuff.
- Matplotlib svg as string and not a file
- Django ListView customising queryset
- Python gettext error: Can't convert '__proxy__' object to str implicitly
- Can't git-push to heroku due to "Build stream timed out"
- Django makemigrations not detecting project/apps/myapp