try downloading python-dev through software manager:
sudo apt-get install python-dev
sudo apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev
- How to render a Django form with RadioSelect without getting a checked radiobutton by default?
- How do I simulate connection errors and request timeouts in python unit tests
apt-get install python-mysqldb
Worked for me.
- Using a Django variable in a CSS file
- Django OneToOneField with possible blank field
- Django 1.7 removing Add button from inline form
- Django and Celery – ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'celery.task'
- Logging formatters in django
First create path as below by running into terminal
After doing this run following command to terminal
sudo pip3 install flask-mysqldb
- Uwsgi segmentation fault when serving a django application
- The default "delete selected" admin action in Django
- Django – Import views from separate apps
- How to convert request.user into a proxy auth.User class?
- How to get object from PK inside Django template?