You can run:
Your test database will be created, all your tests are run and afterwards the server keeps running, so you can do your ui testing.
hope this helps,
New in Django 1.8
The –keepdb option can be used to preserve the test database between test runs
- How to specify long url patterns using Regex so that they follow PEP8 guidelines
- How to use select_related with GenericForeignKey in django?
- Why does Django South require a default value when removing a field?
- Should I use Celery or Carrot for a Django project?
- How to override Django admin's views?
Persistent Database Test Runner adds a new command called
quicktest that will retain the database after the test is run, and use the same when run again.
- PyCharm – Unresolved library 'staticfiles'
- Django AttributeError 'tuple' object has no attribute 'regex'
- How to have a link in label of a form field
- Make browser submit additional HTTP-Header if click on hyperlink
- Changing password in Django Admin