It appears postgres has shipped something broken into all their minor versions:
For example, the postgres:12 dockerhub is now the same as the postgres:12.10 dockerhub image rather than 12.9. If you explicitly specify postgres:12.9 (or the previous minor release for any of the other versions), I believe it will start working.
To temporarily fix the Issue – for me a
VACUUM FULL; helped.
To really resolve the issue you have to update Postgresql to a newer version I guess.
I had the same issue. Temporary fix but what I did was modify the query performed by the admin.
Try this in your admin.py
def get_queryset(self, request):
Edit: This only fixes issues you may have with your django admin
- Deadlock detected when trying to start server
- Django template and dictionary of lists
- How to change Tox command with command-line parameters
- Override default Django translations
- How do I add custom actions to a change model form in Django Admin?