django.contrib.contenttypes module has been reorganized in Django 1.7.
django.contrib.contenttypes.generic.GenericForeignKey you can now use
django.contrib.contenttypes.fields.GenericForeignKey. See the sample code in the documentation:
This functionality has been moved into the .models and .fields modules.
It’s just the specific file that is removed; the generic relations functionality still exists, just split into separate files.
- How do I select from multiple tables in one query with Django?
- Align radio buttons horizontally in django forms
- Relation does not exist error in Django
- Is there a way to generate pdf containing non-ascii symbols with pisa from django template?
- Can we have Django DateTimeField without timezone?
Update Django.tagging package from Python’s official site, not from Pip source, because Pip does not have the latest version.
- Django queryset return single value
- Django 1.8 & Django Crispy Forms: Is there a simple, easy way of implementing a Date Picker?
- How to output text from database with line breaks in a django template?